Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Father's Day Healthy Gift Ideas

1. Timex Ironman Men's Road Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch









  • 100-hour chronograph with lap and split, either in large digits
  • Alarm with 5-minute backup
  • INDIGLO Night-Light
  • 10-workout memory chronograph or interval based
  • Target heart rate zones with time in zone and audible alerts
  • 50-lap memory per workout with average heart rate per lap
  • Calories Burned
  • Data Recorder 2 and Data Recorder compatible
  • Digital transmission eliminates cross-talk and interference
  • Owner-replaceable batteries
  • Water-Resistant to 100 Meters
Reviews: 
a) I bought this to use during cross fit classes, adn for use during interval running. I do not hav eth ebody type for long runs. I tend ot injur stuff. I do however enjoy mile warmup runs adn interval sprints. This watch has helped me ot keep my heart rate in the sweet zone for most effective running. I appreciate its form and function. It does many things I do not use. BUt the stop watch and heart rate functions are great, adn work well.
b)This is a great product once you get over the learning curve. I bought a second one before I discovered the first one did the same functions. Maybe it's an age thing(66).


 If you want to get a good strength workout at home, but don't have much space, the Bowflex 552 SelectTech Dumbbells are an ideal solution. Newly designed, the innovative pair of 552 SelectTech Dumbbells combines 15 sets of weights into one using a unique dial system. It's one of the most space-efficient and flexible strength-training options available with its unique and effective design. With just the turn of a dial, you can automatically change your resistance on each dumbbell from 5 pounds all the way up to 52.5 pounds of weight. It adjusts in 2.5-pound increments (up to 25 pounds), enabling you to gradually increase your strength without bulking up.

Specifications:


  • Weight Range: 5 to 52.5 lbs (2.27 to 23.8 kg) for each dumbbell
  • Exercises Available: 30+
  • Weight Settings: 15
  • Weight Settings in pounds: 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and 52.5 pounds
  • Dumbbell Dimensions (Each): 15.75 inches long by 8 inches wide by 9 inches tall
  • Weight (Each): 52.5 pounds / 23.8 kg


*2.5-horsepower folding treadmill with spacious 20-by-56-inch running surface
*Biomechanically correct deck suspension system supports up to 300 pounds
*Multicolored LCD console tracks your time, calories, distance, speed, and more
*Offers several weight loss, healthy living, sports training, and heart rate programs
*EZ Drop folding system; measures 33 x 54 x 70 inches (W x H x D); lifetime warranty on frame and motor
*Treadmill Doctor "Best Buy" Award for Best New Treadmill; Fitness Professor "Head of the Class" Best Treadmill under $1,000 for 2011

 Review:
I recently bought this treadmill in the hopes that it would help me get more active, without spending a fortune. I have used the treadmill every day since I received it last week, and it is great. The set up was pretty easy and only took me 50 minutes working by myself. Although the display is made of plastic, the structure is very well built. I am 280 pounds and able to run on it without it shaking and moving around. It was definitely worth the money and I would definitely recommend it.

Free Shipping for all of them! Fast delievery! Big Discount!
Check out all the great deals

No comments:

Post a Comment